Taj by Angela Walters
Inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal, Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts. This versatile tool can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks and backgrounds. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, this tool does double duty! Quilt along the outside to create:
- Pointed arches in borders
- Overlapping arcs
- Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs Work along the inside of the tool to create:
- A leafy allover design - Leaves in a row for thinner borders
- Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
- Creative Grids Grip to ensure the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Palm-sized tool allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
- Works for longarm as well as home sewing machines.